Wednesday, May 4, 2011





Hello from London.


I arrived safe and sound. Flight was uneventful, except that right at the start of the flight a big girl sat next to me but a fault with the seatbelt meant she was moved and me other travel buddy and me had plenty of room on our way to Singapore. Short lived mind you, someone else boarded in Singapore.



London started with a little drama. I lost my passport on the London Airport Express. I didnt realise i had done this till I had changed to the Tube and as i got to Earls Court, where my hotel is situated. Drama drama drama. To cut a long story short, I made my way back to Paddington station and luck on my side, they found the passport and I was in my hotel by 11am. I guess i didnt have to wait around doing nothing!!




After putting my heavy bag in the hotel I took off to tour london on a big red bus. It was a great idea to get my bearings and see what to go take a look at. Seen a few of the key sights. Saw the National Gallery, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London, Buckingham Palace amonst key sights on the first day. Today I went and did a little more trecking. One of One down sides of this holiday is I really should have taken another week of leave and spent more time here. There is a Tshirt that says I love london. I think i might buy one.




Caught up with Bill for lunch and we are heading to dinner tonight in Soho. Looking forward to taking some night photos with him. Meeting at Piccadilly Circus. Well on that note, if I dont go now, ill be late as usual.












1 comment: